The Frankfort Chamber of Commerce has a very important role to play as our community moves forward through these challenging times. The Chamber’s role is to be a strong and unified voice of the business community. We represent over 700 businesses and individuals in the Frankfort area and are proud of our Governmental Affairs Committee and new Local Discussion Group for keeping our Chamber updated on important issues locally and regionally.
Thanks to the support of our Chamber members the Frankfort Chamber has been able to offer our membership the following:
- M2M Discounts – a great way to keep people shopping locally and to promote your business. As an added bonus to your business our M2M discounts have been extended to your employees. You may use this new service as an employee incentive to assist in retention.
- Company listing in our Chamber Newcomer Guide and website. Each member has up to (2) listings in these publication at no cost. Saving you $$ in advertising costs.
- Promotion of your business through our Spotlight Your Business articles in the Chamber Newsletter at no additional cost.
- Referrals – When inquiries come into the Chamber office, only Chamber member businesses are referred.
- Display space for your companies brochures/business cards at the Chamber office.
- Use of the Chamber Business Resource Center your smaller meetings.
These are only a few of the ways your Chamber membership pays for itself. For more information on the Chamber or our programs, please call the office at 502.223.8261.